- To not write a check in the grocery store check-out line when people are behind you. It’s terribly annoying.
- To not be a know-it-all like his or her dad. People hate that.
- To read lots of good books.
- To listen to lots of good music.
- To wear comfortable shoes.
- To drive in the snow
- To not be impatient and irritated with the old lady writing a check in the grocery store check-out line.
That ought to do it for now. Just succeeding at half of these things would make Merlin(da) a terrific person!